I’ve been on a hunt for good feta recipes lately, and this one is definitely a winner. The recipe calls for macaroni, but obviously you can use any similarly sized pasta you choose. I used small shells. We made this casserole with Oktoberfest sausage, so it’s kind of a much better version of Kraft Dinner and hot dogs.
- 3 cups dried pasta, boiled in salted water and drained.
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained (I used Garlic and Olive Oil Aylmer Accents)
- 1 teaspoon each oregano, basil, and Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups each of grated mozzarella and cheddar
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
Mix the pasta, the tomatoes, the seasoning, and one cup each of cheddar and mozzarella in a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese and bake 15-25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Enjoy 🙂